HP400 Solar Thermal Panels collects solar energy from the sun. Which then heats domestic hot water in your home. The solar panels collect solar energy from the suns rays. So Solar energy comes from the solar panels on the roof. It is then sent to a coil at the bottom of the solar hot water tank. Which then heats the water in the tank, and provides the hot water for the house. This system is know as solar hot water heating. It can supply between 50% to 70% of the heating needs for your domestic hot water. This can reduce your home heating bills.
HP400 Solar Thermal Panel is a ‘Dry System’. The dry connection is between themanifold and the solar tube . This means the solar tubes can be replaced, without the need to drain down the system. They can be put onto the roofs of both commercial buildings and homes..For best results the solar panels should be put onto on south facing roofs (between SE and SW) . It is best to place the solar panels at an angle of 30-50 degrees . They should be clear of shade from trees, chimneys or surrounding buildings.
HP400 Solar Thermal Panels. Features and Performance.
- Reduced energy bills. Sunlight is free. So once you’ve paid for the soalr panels to go onto your roof, your hot water costs will be reduced.
- Economic. Uses Free solar energy. Cost Effective
- Lower carbon footprint. Solar hot water is a green heating system. So they are non Pollution. As a result your C02 emissions are reduced.
- Limitless. The sun is a endless resource of solar energy.
- Hot water throughout the year. The system works all year round, though you’ll need to heat the water further with a boiler or immersion heater during the winter months.
- Part L. Solar hot water panels help home-owners to meet part L of the Building regulations.
- Easy to Install.Solar panels can go on the roof of new build and existing homes.
- Low Running Costs. Sunlight is free. Maintenance costs are low.
HP400 Solar Thermal Panels.Technical Data.
- Plug and play’ for ease of installation and maintenance.
- 20 years guarantee . (When installed by a Kingspan Solar Accredited Installer).
- Up to 30% more efficient than traditional flat plate panels.
- MCS Approved and Solar Keymarked.
- Robust and hard-wearing, they are ideal for domestic and commercial use.
HP400 Solar Thermal Panels. Financial Help Schemes .
SEAI Better Energy Homes Grant. This gives Irish homeowners who install solar hot water systems on an existing home a grant of €1200. Terms and Conditions apply please see grant form for details.
NuTech Solar Thermal System case studies.
For further details please contact nutech renewables ltd, or give the team a call on +44 28 41753031.