Dimplex Flat Plate Solar Panels use solar energy from the sun to heat domestic hot water in your home. The solar panels collect solar energy from the suns rays. So Solar energy comes from the solar panels on the roof. It is then sent to a coil at the bottom of the solar hot water tank. Which then heats the water in the tank, and provides the hot water for the house. This system is know as solar hot water heating. It can supply between 50% to 70% of the heating needs for your domestic hot water.
Quick and simple to install, Dimplex flat plate collectors can be put onto a roof with no fuss.For best results the solar panels should be put onto on south facing roofs (between SE and SW) . It is best to place the solar panels at an angle of 30-50 degrees . They should be clear of shade from trees, chimneys or surrounding buildings.
Features and Performance Dimplex Flat Plate Solar Panels
- Reduced energy bills. Sunlight is free. So once you’ve paid for the soalr panels to go onto your roof, your hot water costs will be reduced.
- Economic. Uses Free solar energy. Cost Effective
- Lower carbon footprint. Solar hot water is a green heating system. So they are non Pollution. As a result your carbon dioxide emissions are reduced.
- Limitless. The sun is a limitless resource of solar energy.
- Hot water throughout the year. The system works all year round, though you’ll need to heat the water further with a boiler or immersion heater during the winter months.
- Part L. Solar hot water panels help home-owners to meet part L of the Building regulations.
- Easy to Install.Solar panels can go on the roof of new build and existing homes.
- Low Running Costs. Sunlight is free. Maintenance costs are low.
Specification and Technical Data Dimplex Flat Plate Solar Panels.
|Gross Collector Area.||2.151 m2.|
|Absorber/Aperture area.||1.972 m2 .|
|Weight (empty).||34 kg.|
|Liquid Content.||1.73 litres.|
|Glass.||3.2 mm low iron structured safety glass.|
|Zero heat loss efficiency.||n0: 78.10 %.|
|Heat Loss Coefficient.||a1: 3.83 W/m2K.|
|Stagnation Temperature.||202 ºC.|
|Peak Power.||1540 W.|
|Min. inclination.||20 º.|
|Max inclination.||90 º.|
|Connections.||Double O-ring fitting.|
|Transmission of Glass.||91 %.|
|Max Operating Pressure.||10 bar.|
Grants Available for Solar Thermal Systems Ireland.
SEAI Better Energy Homes Grant. This gives Irish homeowners who install solar hot water systems on an existing home a grant of €1200. Terms and Conditions apply please see grant form for details.
NuTech Solar Thermal System case studies.
For further details please contact nutech renewables ltd, or give the team a call on +44 28 41753031.