Carbon Trust Interest Free Loans, The carbon Trust Northern Ireland wants to help NI Business to reduce their carbon footprint, and NI Business want to reduce their heating bills. The obvious solution is for the Northern Ireland company to invest in energy-saving equipment such as renewable energy technology that reduces their heating bills while also reducing their c02 emissions.
Therefore the Carbon Trust in Northern Ireland can offer NI Business an interest-free loan to help them invest in energy-saving equipment
New, more efficient equipment can lower energy bills and associated CO2 emissions. If the purchase is funded with an interest free loan, the monthly savings in energy costs will often exceed the loan repayment –
especially when you take increasing utility prices into account.
Carbon Trust Interest Free Loans Details
- A Northern Ireland Business can borrow betweeen £3,000 and £40,000 interest free to buy energy-saving equipment
- The savings you make on energy bills should offset your loan repayments (this the low carbon / low energy equipment will pay for itself)
- The loans are government-funded and unsecured, and also backed by Invest NI
- It is easy to apply for the loan, and the Carbon Trust do not charge any arrangement fees
- You have up to four years to repay your loan
- Find out more about eligibility for the interest-free business loans.
- If you’d like to apply for one of our business loans, click here
- Private sector businesses of any size can apply, as long as they have a trading history of at least 12 months as a limited company, or 36 months as an unincorporated company and an
acceptable credit rating.
Information on Carbon Trust Interest Free Loans